|Tee Name||Course Rating||Slope Rating|
• Each player must have a set of clubs.
• Caddy carts and bags prohibited from greens and fringes. Do not wheel carts between traps and greens. Power golf carts must be kept at least 30 feet from tees and greens.
• The starting point shall be the first tee. Starter governs other starting points.
• Do not play until preceding players are out of range.
• A lost ball or free hole ahead gives players behind immediate right to pass through.
• Ball hitting pole, tower or power line must be replayed from original position.
• Ball under or stymied by poles, towers or support wires may be dropped to club lengths clear of obstruction, not nearer to hole.
• Free lift on holes 10, 12, 17 and 18, in brook between blue stakes. Fringes and banks are considered as parts of brook. Free lift from all service roads, areas of repair, benches, bridges, drain pipes, ball washers, shelters, and water fountains.
• Preferred lies in your own fairway only. Ball may be moved a maximum of one club length, not nearer to hole.
• Please replace divots.
• Not responsible for accidents.
• Smooth footprints in traps
Out of Bounds
• Off golf course property
• On holes 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 and 15 to the left of white stakes